Saturday, 24 October 2009
Sunday, 11 October 2009
Passive Income Examples:
Passive income is a rent received on a regular basis, with little effort required to maintain it. Don't work for money, make money work for you.
Passive Income and Financial Freedom:
Passive income is our key to financial freedom. The more passive income we generate, the less dependent we are on our job. At one point, when our passive income exceeds our expenses, we can stop working anytime we want and still live the lifestyle we desire. That is financial freedom.
- Earnings from a business that does not require direct involvement from the owner or merchant;
- Rental from property;
- Royalties from publishing a book or from licensing a patent or other form of intellectual property;
- Earnings from internet advertisements on websites;
- Residual income, repeated regular income earned by a sales person, generated from the payment of a product or service, that must be renewed on a regular basis in order to continue receiving its benefits;
- Dividend and interest income from owning securities, such as stocks and bonds, is usually referred to as portfolio income, which may or may not be considered a form of passive income.
- Build a Web Business