- Money is a reward you receive for the service you render. The more valuable the service, the greater the reward.
- Thinking of ways we can be of greater service will not only help us earn more money, it will also enable us to grow intellectually and spiritually.
- It is the duty of every person to be rich
Thursday, 31 March 2011
Corporation Tax Offices: http://search2.hmrc.gov.uk/kbroker/hmrc/locator/locator.jsp?type=0
Tuesday, 22 March 2011
Saturday, 19 March 2011
Application Types: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/settlement/applicationtypes/
Application form: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/settlement/applicationtypes/applicationformset(o)/
New Possible Changes for 2011:
Settlement - Tier 1 - Draft:
When to apply:
Where to send the application form to:
Who can qualify? http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/tools/taxcredits_qualify/question01.htm
Register for PAYE Online for Employers
Deadline to File Employer's Annual Return:
Employer Annual Return Forms:
P35 and P14
Tuesday, 15 March 2011
If a client doesn't pay or delay paying an invoice, there are organisations to help:
Remember that often this applies if there is not a proper structure/process in place: 'He Who Shouts Loudest Gets Paid First.'
Sunday, 13 March 2011
Thursday, 10 March 2011
Tax returns are to determine how much tax you have already paid and how much tax you owe to pay.
Summary of Key points:
- You can either fill in your tax return online or on paper.
- Deadline for online tax return is 31st January after the tax year end.
- Deadline for paper tax return is 31st October after the tax year end.
- If you're on PAYE, you don't have to fill in a tax return whereas if you're a Company director you must.
- There are 2 types of tax returns; Short (4 pages) and Full (many pages!) - check whether you can just get over it by the Short Tax Return.